Objectives of the Position – Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer is responsible for marketing and promoting LRE products and services to potential SMB, individual investors, national and large employers.
He/she will demonstrate understanding of business development processes, strategic sales, and marketing methodology.
The ability to effectively network, cold call and other relevant administrative tasks are essential to the success of this role.
Responsibilities and Duties of Business Development Officer
• Develop and implement sales and business development plans in order to win the business of employers, large corporate clients and referrals.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and the drive to win new quality business for LRE.
• A self-starter and team player who can efficiently manage time frames; initiate new marketing concepts and coordinate streamlined servicing arrangements.
• Collaborate with team members to implement communication strategies and ensure that managers are aware of prospective clients and their needs.
• Update client databases appropriately and accordingly.
• Assist Senior Managers to analyze and review market pools to determine client needs, competitive point of difference and the activities of competitors.
• Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes of Business Development Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree 3+ years in Sales or relevant industry
• Proven business development and networking skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong work ethic and reliable.
• Able to follow through on leads generated and give reports.
• Confident and articulate cold caller over the telephone
• Strong network with representative bodies of employers
• Self-motivated as well as a motivator.
• Able to generate sales leads independently.
• Exhibit politeness with tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and staff.
• Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• CRM experience is preferred
Benefits of Business Development Officer
· Competitive Remuneration.
· Attractive Incentive.
· Free Coaching/Training programs etc
Application Closing Date
Application close on the 21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter only to using the role “Business Development Executive” as the subject of your application